"1/2 Price for Rest of '19" No-Risk Trial for Section16.net
- Romeo & Dye's Electronic "Section 16 Forms & Filings Handbook"
- Online access to the "Section 16 Treatise"
- Access to Alan Dye in the Section 16 Q&A/Discussion Forum
- Our model Section 16 Practice Forms - including model plans, agreements and memos
- Popular annual webcast program
- Regular news alerts, with instant analysis on the latest regulatory and litigation developments from Alan Dye—including Alan's Section16.net Blog!
- Comprehensive and timely analysis of Section 16 litigation in the "Section 16(b) Litigation Corner"
- Online access to 25 years worth of Back Issues of our Quarterly "Section 16 Updates"
- Compilation of all the SEC rules, regulations and staff interpretations related to Section 16
- Discount on the Romeo & Dye "Section 16 Filer"
Here are "Ten Good Reasons" to try a no-risk trial today.
"Without Section16.net, I don't know how I would ever comply with Section 16—how does Alan have the time to answer all those questions on the Q&A Forums!"
—General Counsel for Russell 2000 Company
"Although Alan's guidance in the Q&A Forums can't be beat, my favorite part of Section16.net is the electronic version of the Romeo & Dye 'Section 16 Forms & Filings Handbook.' Outstanding!"
—Partner, NYC Law
When entering into your Section16.net membership, join the thousands that use the Romeo & Dye's Section 16 Filer to make their Section 16 filings! Your Section16.net membership allows you to receive special rates!
How Do I Pay?
- Credit card online
- Fax/Mail this order form with credit card authorization for payment
- Mail this order form with a check. Please make your check payable to EP Executive Press, Inc.