2020 No-Risk Trial for Section16.net
- Access to Alan Dye in the "Section 16 Q&A/Discussion Forum"
- Online access to the Section 16 Treatise & Reporting Guide & Section 16 Forms & Fillings Handbook
- Regular news alerts, with instant analysis on the latest regulatory and litigation developments from Alan Dye—including Alan's Section16.net Blog!
- Our model Section 16 Practice Forms - including model plans, agreements and memos
- Popular Annual Webcast Program
- Comprehensive and timely analysis of Section 16 litigation in the "Section 16(b) Litigation Corner"
- Online access to 28 years worth of Back Issues of our quarterly Section 16 Updates
- Compilation of all the SEC rules, regulations and staff interpretations related to Section 16
- Discount on the Romeo & Dye Section 16 Filer
How much is it? Here are our 2020 Rates:
- Single User — $2085
- Up to 5 Users (at one location) — $5385
- Unlimited Number of Users (at one location) — $7395
* Unlimilted Firmwide licenses" have become very popular among law firms; among the benefits of firmwide use is the ability to have access to our websites through your intranet without anyone having to hassle with user ids or passwords. If interested in a firmwide license, call our headquarters at 800-737-1271 or email email@example.com.
When entering into your Section16.net membership, join the thousands that use the Romeo & Dye's Section 16 Filer to make their Section 16 filings! Your Section16.net membership allows you to receive special rates!
How Do I Pay? We have three ways for you to pay: